Re: Four Blind Mice feedback

Not playing Four Blind, but having played Ricochet and other games
inspired by it,  I feel I can answer the question.

Yes, the wall is a boundary... the mouse will go as far as it can
until it hits an obstacle, or goes to the last space in that line.

((At the very least, if this is not the case, it would prove for an
unplayable situation, and to the extreme, would give the player a
task that he could not complete.... he would die before he hits
another obstacle.))