Seattle Cosmic Game Night newsletter posted

Yes, Seattle Cosmic is still gaming.  Weekly.  With 20 people or more
every week.  We just don't have the time every week to tell you about
it.

Last week is different.  Ron Hale-Evans has stopped writing the
newsletters solo (although he still contributes). Instead, Seattle
Cosmic members are using the facilities of the SC wiki to create their
own newsletters.  And we're finally getting the hang of it.

Here's our latest newsletter, the first complete issue for 2004:

SeattleCosmicGameNight20040207 ... Michelle and Steve Observe
Birthdays; Seattle Cosmic Observes Their Observation ... Age of
Renaissance, Industrial Waste, Octiles (x2), Terra, Industria (x3),
Barbarossa, Squint (x2), Puerto Rico, Inklings, Runaway Train,
Cryptografix (piecepack game), Wizard's Garden, Tigris & Euphrates,
Zendo, Starship Catan.

http://www.ludism.org/scwiki/SeattleCosmicGameNight20040207

Mmm, game photos!  And birthday cake!

Ron H-E

--
    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,