Volunteers Needed/Convention URL -Global

Please reply off-list!  Karol @ Mesomorph . Com (w/o the spaces)

Hey Folks,

Mesomorph Games needs volunteers to help run piecepack events at the
conventions we are attending. If you are willing to help out please contact
me off-list. If you want to promote piecepack &/or MG specifically at
conventions you are attending also contact me off-list!

Conventions upcoming include: March 5-7 Okemos Michigan, April 2-4 Kalamazoo
Michigan, April 16-18, Novi Michigan (additional dates in Novi)

Other cities we plan to visit this year include:
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Columbus, Ohio
Indianapolis, Indiana
Collinsville Illinois
Rockford, Illinois
Rosemont, Illinois
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Folks that know of other conventions in the MidWest can alert me to them
off-list. I keep an eye on Jenga's Convention list which has conventions
across the globe so everyone here that wants to attend conventions should go
there to see where they are! http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4677/

(just in case the URL is truncated: www . Geocities . Com / TimesSquare /
4677 without the spaces)

Thank you all for your continued support of piecepack, MG and me!
Have a GREAT week.

Karol  -please reply off list