Re: [piecepack] Game Rule Authors, Please Read

> I'm going to be putting together a few basic piecepacks to take
> around to FLGSs, and I'd like to include one or two games so people
> buying the pps can immediately have fun with them.  Anyone who's
> willing to have their game rules included, please let me know; I
> will of course note the authors in the documentation.  I'm
> particularly interested in games that include Icehouse pieces,
> cards, and the like.
>
> --Carrie S.

Every game listed on piecepack.org has met a few minimum requirements, among
them that the games can be freely copied and distributed.  If not, we don't
list them.

As long as you aren't altering the contents of the games, you should be able
to include any of them you wish with the piecepacks you are selling.  Once
you start changing the contents, then you have to check the licensing on the
game to see what can be changed and what documentation is required, if any.

BTW, if you do start making and selling piecepacks and would like to be
listed on the vendor page at piecepack.org, let us know (submissions @
piecepack.org) and we'll add you.