Reversi Updated

A new version of Reversi is now available on the games page at
www.piecepack.org

In the past there were some very negative comments about this game and a
request to remove it from the site, this was not complied with b/c we did
not want to set this type of precedent. Not every game will appeal to
everyone, and that is OKAY as we all have different tastes and our
differences are what makes this world an interesting place. While we at
Mesomorph Games do not feel that even the new version of Reversi belongs in
the top 90 piecepack games, there are folks that do enjoy this game -
particularly children on family game nights.

I hesitated to post this message and did so only because I wanted to keep my
promise to keep the group informed of what has been updated on the official
site for piecepack. I respectfully request that folks not send negative
comments to me or the group about this game as it is unnecessary and not
constructive.

Thank you very much.

Have a stellar weekend!

Karol