Re: Good place to buy piecepack pyramids?

Iain,

> I have got my (lovely) Mesomorph set and I want
> to upgrade it with some matching piecepack
> pyramids in wood. Does anyone know where I can
> buy them?

I don't know about wood, but with two identical stashes of Icehouse
pyramids (I suggest white), a hacksaw and some model paint, you can
make a very nice set of stackable plastic piecepack pyramids. Using
the hacksaw, carefully slice 1/8 inch off the bottom of all the
pyramids in one stash. These will become the A, C and E piecepack
pyramids, and there will be three left over in case of cutting or
painting errors. The other stash should be painted as they are, and
will become the B, D and F piecepack pyramids.

Clark