Re: Trimming Icehouse to Pyramids

I don't know the Exact measurements of PP Pyramids, but
LooneyLabs.com has replacement Icehouse pieces 3 for a dollar (of
same size and color). So, since one stash is of one color, and is 15
pieces....  It would seem to me that this is more cost effective way
to do this. Or could you just buy clear, and decopage or what ever
a solution?.  How many Icehouse stashes would you need to pull this
off?

Plus, you get to try out your skills on three pyramids, and you just
loose a cup of coffee...  ok  a starbucks coffee, but still.)

I am back and forth about buying a set of three green smalls
(Drones). The very tip of one small green nicked off...

Incidently, I think I am the only person to own a full Icehouse set,
(4 stashes) that are not Red Yellow Blue and Green.

(I have Blue Green Orange and Clear)

Oh well, when they stop selling the Icehouse set in full, that
happens.

-Eric