Re: Great work from wiki volunteers

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:
> For sheer volume of thankless gruntwork and attention to detail,
> however, I am sure the award must go to Mark Biggar, who not only is
> exploring nooks and crannies in the MoinMoin wiki software that
until
> now have been completely unexploited (I'll spare you all the
technical
> details, but it's pretty cool), but has also (apparently) been
trying
> to create a page for _every_ published (on the official site,
> Piecepack.org) piecepack game, as well as synching these pages with
> the Games page and the TaxonomyOfPiecepackGames page.  This is
> something I had wanted to do -- someday, bit by bit -- that Mark is
> doing more or less in one big gulp.

Thanks Ron, for the kind words.  If anyone wants to help in the
effort check out the page:

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/GamesPagesThatNeedWork

Pick a game and fix it.

In addition check put the new intra-page index linking in the
Glossary page.

All this has been a lot of fun.

Now, Ron if you could just figure out a way to get rid of the
TaxonomyOfPiecepackGames entries in each of the taxonomy grouping
things would be almost perfect (I suppect though that it will take
some sort of python code patch.)

--
Mark Biggar
mark@...