Great work from wiki volunteers

There has been some great stuff happening on the Piecepack Wiki
lately.  I track the RecentChanges page on a daily basis.  Lately
Jonathan Dietrich has written some kind of experimental script that is
parsing the PDFs at piecepack.org and transferring the text (only) to
the corresponding wiki pages, so that it can be searched with the wiki
search function.  That's really cool!

For sheer volume of thankless gruntwork and attention to detail,
however, I am sure the award must go to Mark Biggar, who not only is
exploring nooks and crannies in the MoinMoin wiki software that until
now have been completely unexploited (I'll spare you all the technical
details, but it's pretty cool), but has also (apparently) been trying
to create a page for _every_ published (on the official site,
Piecepack.org) piecepack game, as well as synching these pages with
the Games page and the TaxonomyOfPiecepackGames page.  This is
something I had wanted to do -- someday, bit by bit -- that Mark is
doing more or less in one big gulp.

And of course there are many other people who contribute to the wiki
in ways big and small.  So thanks to all the wiki volunteers!
Sometimes you really make my day.

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/RecentChanges

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/
	     My brains are pink -- you can see 'em work!