Whirlpool Pond Tube Wars Posted

The games page at www.piecepack.org now features Whirlpool Pond Tube Wars by
Tim Schutz. (this does replace is "Whirlpool Pond" as requested).

Still 106 games with the swap.

We are going to be making some changes to the games page during the month of
March - I will be contacting authors shortly about the changes.

We hope to add more features to the site as well, one of those will be a
page that lists what changes have been made to the games page, that will
replace the need for emailing notes to the group and the list of people that
have asked for notifications. (Save me time & save space here)

People that have suggestions for improvements to the official site for
piecepack (piecepack.org) should email me off-list to discuss them
privately.

Thanks,
Karol