Gnostic Gumballs

"The Gnostic Gumball Machine" is on schedule for release 3-24.

The game recognizes itself as a "Picture This" game. I don't think
this theme has offically been named, but refer to Kyle's "San
Andreas" for a big clue to the layout of "The Gnostic Gumball
Machine".

Currently, a Choosy Sushi Flavor can be picked up in the game, but I
hope GG will Transcend the linear avenue CS had. ((Pawns arent used
in GG, and the Tiles don't move)). I Hope all of my ideas will flesh
out and only a slight Nod will be given to Choosy Sushi.

The PiecePack Poker Party Parade has been out for a couple of months
now. What is the group's opinion on this game in particular.  I want
to move one of my games to the PP Website.

-Eric