MG ©/TM/Patent (concise/brief)

Hello Piecepack Community,

We wanted to make sure all is clear - a few folks were a little confused by
our detailed post last week.

Regarding last week's activity:
We sorry for our part in any confusion or misunderstandings.

Our Trademarks protect the names only. Our artwork is copyrighted.
This means that anyone can make their own piecepack sets that are similar to
any of our Mesomorph Games Piecepack Game System sets - use the same colors,
icon names and such.  You would only need to use different artwork and a
different title.

We will be posting printable versions of the expansions for individual use
on piecepack.org in the near future.

Patents give greater protection - Pawn Saucers are going to be available as
stand alone accessories later this Spring for consumers. Other vendors can
contact us about purchasing them for inclusion in their sets at wholesale
prices - should they desire.

We encourage people to share and talk with us if they have ideas, especially
if they feel uneasy about something because in general we are very friendly
folks amenable to creating mutually beneficial situations as opposed to
problems for anyone. (Like most businesses we prefer these discussions to be
private.)

Just so everyone that hasn't been involved knows, we've all apologized to
each other privately and discussed things. Once again a happy family. :-)

[Sorry for the delay in posting this - very swamped - may not be able to
respond, should there be any replies to this, until after the convention
this weekend - www.Foundation-Games.com]

Thanks!
Karol
Mesomorph Games