Re: [piecepack] piecepack on the 'geek

--- piecepack@yahoogroups.com wrote:
Iain.407138@... wrote:

> >I am not sure that's a distinction that really matters. I just rank it for the overall concept.
> >
> Okay, but that's not what BGG ratings are for.

Isn't it up to the raters to decide what BGG ratings are for? The piecepack is a special case because you are rating so many games in one BGG game entry.

> I recommend that if you want to rate the piecepack on Boardgame Geek,
> pick your favorite piecepack game and rate the piecepack according to
> where that game would fall in the above guidelines.  In your comments
> for the rating, it might be a good idea to specify what your favorite
> game is.

I can play many 7 or 8 rated games with the piecepack, so it seems unfair to just rate it on the basis of one game. Plus the piecepack is very portable and looks great.

Maybe we should just agree to disagree?

--
Iain