New game in files in progress - Palazzo

After playing Alhambra by Dirk Henn a couple of times it made
me think of the piecepack.

I have uploaded the first version of Palazzo, an adaptation of
Alhambra to the piecepack. A bit rough and ready, with no
diagrams or careful examples yet, but it should be playable.

In contrast to my 'pennies and matches' games, the only
additional 'equipment' you'll need aside from the trusty
piecepack is paper and pencil for the scoring.

Comments and feedback always welcome - here in the forum is
fine.  I will also endeavout to answer questions promptly.

I will be able to work on all my games in progress, as well as an
updated version of Sarcophagus, for submission to
piecepack.org after the contest.

Phillip