Re: The piecepack is in GAMES Magazine!

> Sorry you got ignored Ron, but I'm happy that I was mentioned by
name
> and two of my games were mentioned as well (Ppolf [by name] and
Worm
> Derby [indirectly by description]).

Mark, I also read and enjoyed the article,  I called these on the
side referemces "Cameos". Pretty sure my Choosy Sushi was the "Picky
Customers" at a resturant game. Unless another game is Resturant
based?   In any event, to have a minor indirect connection to GAMES
is cool if you ask me.

I think the article as is was good enough, for a more general
audiance... to get more people to read all of it. 'We' got about 3
pages or so, front and back..   way better than just a review.

-Eric

P.S. Is that Games and Smitsonian deal that good? -Did Kappa Do away
with "Pencilwise" (Or some similar Puzzle only Publication to
Opposite Games Bi-Monthly Release?   I haven't read the Mag since
May 2002.

P.S.S. Kappa Publishing....   Do they Publish Playboy? (Strictly
Curious on the Publishing connection only)