Re: pp games for children

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Biggar"
<mark.a.biggar@c...> wrote:
> Iain.407138@b... wrote:

> > This would make a great page on the wiki.
> > http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki
>
> Yeah, I've been thinking about adding that and
probably "Recommended
> Games" as pseudo-taxonomy categories, with sections in the
Taxonomy page
> as well as standalone pages.  I'll use ChildernsGameCategory and
> RecomendedGameCategory for the tags.

Your wish is my command.  There are now taxonomy categories for both
GamesForChildrenCategory and RecommendGamesCategory and the
corresponding sections on the Taxonomy page.  I'll let someone else
expose the kid's game page on the FrontPage if that's way they want.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...