Re: Clock Wise posted

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"
<electronicwaffle@y...> wrote:
> My 5th Game of 2004  "Clock Wise" is now up in Rulesets in
progress.
> The terms used may need some cosmetic upgrading, please give me
your
> feedback.

The concept of the game looks interesting but I have found it a
little difficult to comprehend the setup procedure. Some sort of
diagram here would help a lot.

The rules concerning appointments are too vague. It is not clear if
an appointment needs to include more than one coin - if it can be
just one coin I don't see why any player would ever make an
appointment involving more than one coin.

-Soeren