Contest #6

The current piecepack design competition closes on June 30 at 3pm EST,
that's less than a week away!

I am going to be away from my email for the rest of today and into the
weekend - away on family business. Contest Submissions and piecepack.org
game submissions will be attended to when I return - not later than Monday
Noon.

Those of you doing so: Good luck in finishing your games!

Karol
Piecepack.org

For those that aren't familiar with me -I am functioning as the Mediator I
will be making sure each entry has all the proper components and stripping
identifying information from them and sending them to Clark for judging.

PLEASE don¹t reply to this message as it will clutter the group
unnecessarily.