New(er) Game- Paragon Released

My 7th game of 2004 has been released. I am lossing my only Stable
computer at the end of the month, and I had this very simple game
idea and wanted to post it before then. The core concept is there,
but the fluff around it could be improved. Also, I don't think this
idea has been covered yet, but please let me know if it has been
done before. Also I don't know if the name was use by a previous In
progress game.

So as before, please play the game, and let me know how I can clean
and round out the game.