I'm just processing entries received today now - you'll get confirmations
shortly.

Here's the rules that aren't getting attention:
#2 - appendix - listing which author contributed to which aspect of the game
#3 - redistributable -copyright can be retained
#4 - Header info within the game

Please check the rules, especially those, as you prepare to send them in.
I will send whatever comes in on to the judge - with a note to the main
author on what is missing - It's up to the judge how serious the rules are -
#3 in the rules says it is a disqualification! I believe that since everyone
else (before today's submissions) has complied EVERYONE should. Again I'm
not the judge! (we've gotten about 10 entries today!!)

Thank you!!

Karol