Contest Closed

The 6th Piecepack Design Competition is now closed.

If you did not receive confirmation of submission you are URGED to go into
your sent mail folder and forward the original submission to
submissions@... that way we will know that the game was submitted
before the deadline the first attempt and is  not in fact tardy (which would
be disqualified).

I have checked the trash as well as all my other accounts.

If my count is correct we had 13 submissions for this contest.

Clark will begin judging the games and if he has any questions I will
function as a go-between, then once the final decisions have been made he
will send me the winner(s) list. I will then put the game titles with the
authors and send an announcement to this group (cc'd to the participants).

Clark will find out the authors when you all do! :-)

I wish everyone the best of luck and want to thank everyone for their hard
work and determination to help us expand the number of high quality
piecepack games for all the piecepack players out there, and future
piecepack gamers.

THANK YOU!!

Everyone: Have a great week and a safe and fun Holiday for those in the
U.S.A. Celebrating Independence Day!