Re: [piecepack] Re: Contest Closed

Actually there were 15, one I had forgotten that came in earlier in the
contest [judge already had]- and then one that was sent on Monday but my
first note about it came in the form of a "missing confirmation" email -
that person was encouraged to forward the the original submission for
inclusion in the judging since it was a technical error that prevented the
submission from getting to me shortly after it was sent.

I think, especially considering the "theme" or restriction on this
particular contest that 15 is an absolutely outstanding outcome, looking
back on the other 5 contests it is among the top as far as number of new
games generated.

Time Marches On had 5 entries
Ludic Synergy had 7 entries
Changing Landscapes had 16 entries
History Repeats Itself had 5 entries
Solitary Confinement had 18 entries

It's an exciting time for piecepack!

I'd like to encourage everyone that has the time and inclination to playtest
all the games posted to the group files so we can get those completed and up
on piecepack.org.

Those of you wanting to see the piecepack in action in person should plan to
be at MichiCon in Warren, MI July 16-18, 2004 - Mesomorph Games will be on
hand for sales. (www.foundation-games.com)

Have a great weekend!
Karol