Re: Contest Closed

I think this Theme was perhaps the most restrictive. If you think
about it, we have 30 Authors for this contest. Due to the inherent
nature of the contest, I am sure some of the best Piecepack games
will come out of this contest.

::reads the rest of Karols post::

Yes, there are a lot of games in the rules in progress section;

Paragon

Cube

ClockWise

Qurazy Quilt

Gnostic Gumball Machine

Hide And Seek

To name a few games that have been released since the original
contest announcement. But I don't have the foggiest Idea why these
games are mentioned here...    :------ )

Good Luck to all the contestants in the contest, and feel free to
play someone elses game now that yours is in the hands of the Judge.