Re: Contest Closed

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"
<electronicwaffle@y...> wrote:
> I think this Theme was perhaps the most restrictive. If you think
> about it, we have 30 Authors for this contest. Due to the inherent
> nature of the contest, I am sure some of the best Piecepack games
> will come out of this contest.

Well, that's not necessarily true. While there are 15 entries, there
was no restriction upon how many entries toward which a given
co-author could contribute, nor was there any restriction on the
number of co-authors for a given entry. As a result, there may be
significantly more or fewer than 30 co-authors in this contest. Of
course, I won't be privy to that information until after the judging
is finished!

The best of luck to everyone who entered, and thank you all for making
the effort, especially given the design restriction of working in
groups. Now, back to the piecepacks....

Clark