New to Piecepack, where to start?

Hello all,

I've just recently goten my Piecepack set and I have to say that I'm a bit intimidated. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of games around and that's a great thing, but it's hard to know where to start. I mean, I got into Icehouse games 5 years ago and the thing about that was that it came with a bunch of games already which were known to be tried and true, well tested and worked well. I'm not saying that they were the best Icehouse games, but they had a lot of fun gameplay and stood up to repeated play. That was a great springboard to get myself and the other players in my group used to the pieces, their shape and feel and the many ways they can be used to represent game information (size, colour, facing etc).

What are some good games to start with when first starting out with Piecepack? The CD ROM has over 100 games and I really don't have time to *read* all of them, let alone play that many and form an opinion on them. I don't want to insult anyone who's created a game, I'm sure they're all great, but I really want 3-4 games to start with and then move on from there.

So, where to start? Is there a list of recomended games for adults getting started?

Rich