Status of the group

With the ending of the recent contest I have been thinking of a number of games (already designed or solely my own designs so they didn't qualify for the contest) that I would like to finish up and post. However it has recently occured to me that the piecepack group has changed somewhat in character as it has matured. Maybe it's my imagination but it seems to me that there has been less and less attention given to posted games (except for contest games promoted by the judge). In the earlier days of the group it seemed like every game posted (or at least most) were tried by at least some other group members and comments were posted, and sometimes good and useful back-and-forth dialog resulted. For example, I remember the various comments and discussion surrounding "One Man, Thrag". It just seems like very little of this sort of thing happens lately. Considering that the group is bigger now, it seems like there should be a lot more discussion, and critiques of games.

Comments?

-Mike