Re: Too many games?

Hi

The printed rulebook for all games on the website would be
enormous, and unfortunately not very practical or cheap.

> > Along similar lines, I think it's a shame that the Mesomorph
set no longer comes
> > with a printed rule book. This seems to me to limit the
audience for the
> > piecepack to people who get the concept of a game system.
>
> Would it be a good idea, from both a game-player's and a
business
> person's perspectives, to include a printed rule pamphlet that
includes,
> say, ten of what is generally considered to be the
best-of-the-best
> games, then include the CD with everything else?

I think a set of rules of a few to several games would be good as
an introductory pamphlet to accompany the 'pack.

I think it would work best if the games selected were to a) be
enjoyable  b) have short well-written rules  c) make use of just
the piecepack (possibly allowing for minor components like a
cup, coins, piece of string).

I plan on taking a brief look at all the game on the CD to see
which fit the requirements of b) and c) as they are objective
categories.  Once I have done this I will make a list of those
which I think also fit into a) - of course this is subjective.

Phillip