Re: [piecepack] Questions about piecepack PDFs

I suggest that you print on 8x11 avery labels and stick them on cutout cardboard, that will allow you to adjust alignment as necessary.
Scissors should be sufficiant
If you real want to make a good set look at some of the pictures in the photos section for ideas.

--
Mark Biggar
mark.a.biggar@...

I'm somewhat new to this group, not having even heard of a piecepack
until I bought the July 2004 issue of Games magazine. I am making my
own piecepack using the printable components, but I have some
questions:

* On the suns PDF, the #5 coin is improperly aligned with its back.
How do I fix that before printing?
* Do I need a special implement for cutting the coins out of
cardboard, or will ordinary scissors do?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: