Ideal tool for punching out the coins in self-made 'packs

Hello all! I've been following the Piecepack for a few months now...I
haven't had a chance to play many of the games, but I'm working on a
modified Piecepack set (which I will upload to the files section when
I'm done with it).

Anyhow, while looking around for tools and materials to make my own
piecepack set, I ran across some "paddle punches" by Sizzix, one of
which is a circular punch that seems ideally suited for the piecpack
coins:

http://www.sizzix.com/shop.cfm?function=detail&ProductItemNumber=38-0826&row=0

I purchased mine at a local A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts store; you may
want to check around at your local arts/crafts/hobby store to see if
they have any in stock.

I was able to use this punch to successfully punch through a decent
thickness illustration board, which was a nice sturdy substrate for my
set.

...just thought I'd share. ;)