Ultra-compact packaging

Now that I have begun making my own piecepack, I have found that a
Deluxe check box (about 17 cm by 8.7 cm by 3.5 cm) should be able to
hold all the piecepack elements about as compactly as a videocassette
box, if not more so. The tiles go in first, in three piles of eight,
followed by two stacks of coins in a corner, then the dice and pawns.

I won't know for sure until I buy that Paddle Punch that captkevman
recommended (Sizzix won't accept online orders under $25, and I won't
be able to order by phone until Monday). My backing material for
tiles and coins is corrugated cardboard, 1/8 inch thick, and Avery
label paper works just like plain paper in my inkjet printer.