Re: Ultra-compact packaging

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Biggar"
<mark.a.biggar@c...> wrote:
> I'm confused, what does the graphics on your web site have anything
> to do with you opening a PayPal acount so you can pay Mesomorph
> through it? That's kind of like syaing I can't open a bank account
> because color of my house is red.  Huhh?

Let me try to explain. I would like to put a PayPal donation button
on the entry page of my Web site, but I'm using pictures from
WeatherPixie and Celeste's Holiday Graphic Collection. Pictures from
those sites may be freely used on non-commercial sites, but Celeste
and Tamsin ask that owners of commercial sites get special permission.

http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?page=terms
http://www.graphics-by-celeste.com/copyright.html

In the meantime, I have found that Mesomorph provides a PDF order
form for those of us who don't use PayPal. Paying by check is one
thing I am able to do.