Re: [piecepack] Re: Ultra-compact packaging

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:13:03 -0000, James H. Vipond <arlateo@...> wrote:
> Let me try to explain. I would like to put a PayPal donation button
> on the entry page of my Web site, but I'm using pictures from
> WeatherPixie and Celeste's Holiday Graphic Collection. Pictures from
> those sites may be freely used on non-commercial sites, but Celeste
> and Tamsin ask that owners of commercial sites get special permission.

I think you are confusing the ability to *pay* with a paypal account,
which does not require you to do anything to your website, and the
ability to receive funds via paypal.

Purchasing a piecepack using Paypal doesn't suddenly turn your web
site into a commercial enterprise.

--
Chris Brooks
http://www.chrisbrooks.org