RE: [piecepack] Re: Ultra-compact packaging

You do need to worry about  your website to have a Paypal account.  You can
simply set up your Paypal account with a credit card or checking account and
your good to go.  Now if you want to accept payments from your site then you
do need to check with the folks offering you free use material, but you can
upgrade from a personal to a business account at any time.

https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=83VW58AZLPH2Q

Toren

IcePack Games

  _____