From: lauraj400 [mailto:lauraj400@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:23 PM
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [piecepack] Board

I am making my own because I don't have a credit card.Does anyone
have a picture of a put togather board?I can't figure out how to
make one

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1296rvan4/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705052896:HM/EXP=1092397210/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*http:/www.n
etflix.com/Default?mqso=60183350> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2164330/rand=817637046>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: