Another good source for parts

I'm still looking for durable piecepack parts, as I have just opened
a PayPal account but not yet put any money in it. Since Uncle's Games
is selling off its stock of wooden pawns (I bought a set of four, but
the colors I wanted were sold out), I found a Web site that sells not
only game tokens but also blank six-sided dice:

http://www.greathallgames.com/aacc/atokbags/atokens.htm
http://www.greathallgames.com/aacc/adice/adice.html

Great Hall Games & Distractions is different from other merchants in
that GHG&D allows you to buy only the colors or styles you want, in
the quantities you want. GHG&D also sells dice with figures 0 to 5,
which fits the piecepack standard, but only in white with black
numbers.