Re: [piecepack] Are Pawn Saucers Standard PP equipment?

Electronicwaffle wrote:
My next game needs an extra piece per player. Are the pawn saucers
standard equipment, or should I continue to have each player use his
or her respective PP die, and require an additonal standard D6??

Pawn Saucers are not part of a standard piecepack.  They're an add-on
invented by Mesomorph Games.

I suggest that you write your ruleset as if they were there, but then propose alternatives (colored stones, your dice subsistution idea,
little stand-up triangles of paper, etc.) for those that don't have
them.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...