On September's Game

I have an Idea for septemeber, just don't have the time. Worst case
senario, you guys will get 4 games over the holiday break in
December. College is being College, and as I said in another forum,
My reality takes priority over any fiction I create.

The game will be Weather inspired. Like no one saw that comming.  I
have yet to start weeding out my ideas for the game how ever.

I think I can make 12 games work. Just don't expect much from me in
the way of new games next year. I got a lot of polising to do. At
the bare minimum, 10 games. But, we still have 3 months to go.

-Eric