New version of vassal module available

Information is available on the piecepack wiki
<http://ludism.org/ppwiki/JonathanDietrich/VassalModule>

now also available is an icehouse extention, so you can play most piecepack
games that require icehouse, as well as most icehouse games!

module specific documentation is still lacking, but for those adventurous
enough to try vassal, please give it a go.. once i have played a few games
online and have received a little feed-back (good and or bad) I will start to
put some documentation together...

Karol: once I have some docs put together I will let you know that you can
grab the latest version for piecepack.org