Re: FINAL REPORT -- 6th Piecepack Design Contest: Group Projects

Congratulations to Jeb and Ian on their win - I am looking
forward to reading the rules of their game, as well as seeing
what they come up with for the next contest.

Kudos to Clark for a job well done - with the large number of
'heavy' games entered in the contest it must have been quite the
effort.  I enjoyed the final report - it was fascinating, and now I am
very keen to see all of the other games.

Big thanks to Karol - she does an amazing behind the scenes
job during the contests.

I enjoyed the challenge of working with people on games (even
given the challenges of doing so via email and fax).  I apologize
for the fact that the rules to Magistratum were a touch obtuse
(and that 5 hour first game - ouch!), so Brad and I will be working
to improve them, as well as add more diagrams and perhaps a
more substantial example of play.  Likewise, the Schoessow
brothers and I will be working on the rules to City Council in
order to make some improvements prior to submission to
piecepack.org.

Phillip