Re: New Trial Rule Set

Thanks for that comment.  I originally suggested using a chessboard
which works as well.  The reason I left it off in these early rules is
becuase of the action that lets you "rotate the server line".  I was
having a hard time explaining how you would do that... but I do like
the idea of a playmat.

Thanks