Re: New Trial Rule Set

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Brady" <sean@s...> wrote:
> The game rules are posted in the "in progress"
> folder as a PDF. Please feel free to post any
> comments here or directly to me at sean at
> seanandmelissa dot net.

Sean,

I just printed and read the rules for TRFatCJ over lunch, and without
yet having played, I can offer one small suggestion. Since the central
four (or six) tiles are always left face-down, you might consider
using a one-page play mat (or rather, two of them) showing the
locations of the server spaces, as well as defined locations for where
the table tiles, jester tile and kitchen tile go. That way, the extra
tiles from a second piecepack aren't necessary to play. This would
solve the issue for some people who only have access to one piecepack.

Clark Rodeffer