Re: [piecepack] Tariffs

Mike,
I am very happy to hear from someone looking at Tariffs. Your idea of using
the pawns as an additional element sound like fun, please let me know if you
give it a try.

This is one that I was working on, and hoping to enter into a competition at
one point, but hit a couple of snags with playtesting, and I liked the idea
enough that I wanted to get it out in the open. The primary problem that we
found during playtesting was the amount of braindrain, time consuming, doing
the math, that can occur on anyone's turn.

Please any and ALL suggestions are welcome. I think there is some serious
potential here that could prove to be quite a good game for the community,
but I am at the point that most likely way that this potential will be
reached is with community involvement.

Speaking of which, it has been a while since I've looked at it... time for me
to dust it off (so to speak) and take a look.

If anyone is interested in giving it a try online using the vassal engine, I
can try and get a domino extension done up so that we can give it a go...
just let me know.