A Plea for Help

Hello folks,

This is Karol, for those that don't already know, I have been the moderator
for several of the Piecepack Design Competitions and am the one responsible
for posting games on the games page at piecepack.org. In addition to that
volunteer work, I work at Mesomorph Games (currently about 10-14 hours a day
including weekends).

Finally had a moment to read a few posts. Unfortunately I don¹t have the
time to read this list regularly -usually posts do not pertain to my daily
work- and I need for you to direct any comments you have about the website
(broken links etc.) to the appropriate place: admin@...

As far as Group Projects goes, I am having an extremely difficult time
getting authors to re-submit their games. Why can't I just post them as they
were submitted? I would be happy to do that, but I cannot post what I do not
have.

The only files I have are the ones that I sent to Clark and the ones that
have been re-submitted. Shortly after the contest closed my computer
experience a bad crash that affected my email. I still had the excel file of
which authors went with which game, thankfully.

Since I update the games page whenever a new game or new version is
released, there isn't a reason not to post the as they were submitted,
unless the authors deem them unacceptable - other than to save me time and
effort - one of the contests where we had a preview page was a nightmare to
keep up with.

Please understand that there is a lot more than what you see to what I do.
The games being posted to the site is a cue for other things to happen -
reformatting for the MG rulebook, changing and swapping out files of the
Quick Reference Lists we include on the CD - etc. There is a lot of work
that goes into running Mesomorph Games - I simply don't have time to go
through each rule set and change the ID info back -considering it would take
only a few minutes for the authors to resubmit them (look in your sent mail!
and just forward it back). I would have liked to have had all the contest
rules on the CD for the last Convention we went to last weekend. I would
LOVE to have them all posted before the next one - but that is up to the
authors - largely.

Before you blast me for falling down on the job on-list or off, please
understand my frustration, I feel as though I let you all down and I am
deeply sorry. Please direct any comments about this post to me privately if
you would.

Thank you,
Karol
Www.piecepack.org
Www.mesomorph.com

Authors wishing to help me further please submit the games as Word or Text,
or include Word of Text with the PDF, I can't deal with HTML very easily and
I cannot manipulate PDFs.