Deadline Jan. 16, 2004

Just a reminder the Mesomorph Games contest deadline is January 16, 2005.

I have received 2 entries to date. Contest entries should be sent directly
to submissions@....

If there are folks that feel they need more time to have their contest
entries ready please email me off-list and let me know - if there are enough
folks we will adjust the deadline accordingly.

Thank you!
Karol
Mesomorph Games Co-Founder

________
Piecepack.org note:

Again: I need the contest entries from the Group Projects contest due a
computer problem I have lost them. And again I am not able to read this list
all comments directed to me should be sent to me Karol@... so they
may be handled in the appropriate fashion.
Thank you!!

Karol
Piecepack.org volunteer