SiegeStones Design Contest

I just read about this in Games magazine: Live Oak Games is holding a
game design contest for games that use the components of their
abstract strategy game SiegeStones.  The deadline is August, 2005; the
first place prize is a $250 gift certificate to your favorite game
store.

http://liveoakgames.com/siegestones/contest.htm

They've already posted one alternate game, Charge!, designed by the
game's inventor, Pat Matthews.

I'm not affiliated with the company, and I've only played the game
once, but I like game design contests so I figured I'd spread the word.

--dougo@...