On the 4 Games of 2004 I have yet to post

>From day one I stated that I would not rush the games out, before
they where ready. I also horribly underestimated my work load at
college.

I don't think anyone would mind that I am taking my time with the
other four games. Frankly I don't think anyone cares at all when I
post the games. I still get the feeling that a majority of the group
likes games diifferent from what I provide.

Rest Assured I do indeed have the ideas, and see 2005 to be on level
with my production output of 2004.