rule sets suggestion

I notice there are now 129 games listed under the rule sets. The
last time I looked there were 128. I would like to check out the new
one, but I have no idea which one it is. How about providing some
way to know what the latest additions are, like a link that lists
the games from first to most recent addition, or simply showing the
date the game was uploaded. When there were only a few games this
was unneccessary, but now ... oh well, just a thought.

Mike