Re: [piecepack] Re: Hey LiveJournal piecepackers- new LiveJournal community

> > "Wasn't" is the correct form of the word, because there sure is
> now. I
> > just created it. So if you have a LiveJournal, head on over to
> > http://www.livejournal.com/~piecepack and check it out.

> Ive got an account over there at LJ as well. Can I make the
> community one of my friends or what?

You can, but that won't let you post in it. I suggest, instead, you
join the community: just go to the Community Info Page (the quick way
there is http://www.livejournal.com/~piecepack/info ) and click the
link labeled "Join Community" at the top of the screen.

<disclaimer>
If you have further questions about this or other operations related
to LiveJournal, please ask in LiveJournal Support. LiveJournal Support
Volunteers, such as the one answering your question, can help you
better with the resources there and the quality and correctness of an
answer there is assured.
</disclaimer>

...I'm supposed to say that, since I'm a volunteer answering something
not on the board...

--Adam N.