New Game: Cell Management - Playtesting Needed

Hello,

I'm a new member of the piecepack group and wanted to introduce
myself. I've been facinated with piecepack since I read about it in
the Games Journal, and finally finished making a set last weekend so I
can start playing these games for myself.

As I was working, I realized I could translate a solitare puzzle I've
been designing into the piecepack framework.  It's called Cell
Management, first because you've been abducted by aliens and you're
trying to escape their prison cells, and second because the mechanics
are based on cellular regulatory networks involving genes, proteins,
and RNA.

I've written up the rules in on the web at

   http:\\games.goadrich.com\cell

and am currently looking for playtesters, I'd be happy to hear if you
have any suggestions or questions about the rules, thanks.  If this
isn't the standard protocol for recruiting playtesters, and posting
games under contruction, please let me know,

Mark Goadrich

----------

Cell Management Overview:

Aliens have abducted two each of six species from earth. All are
currently held captive on a spaceship returning to the alien
home-planet, with each species in a different cell. Your goal is to
have one of each type of species escape to the center of the ship. A
group of unique individuals, one for each species, will give you the
strength you need to overpower the alien guards and release everyone.
Not all escape attempts will be successful, and animals might have to
be captured again to allow another to species to escape. Can you
organize the escape from the alien ship and return to Earth?