Re: New Game: Cell Management - Playtesting Needed

> The usuall way to publish piecepack game for playtesting is to
announce it on the group (which you did) and to upload a copy of the
rules to the groups
> FIles/Rulesets in progess folder.  when you are happy with it be
sure to
> submit a copy to www.piecepack.org to have it added to the official
game list.

Thanks, Mark. I made a pdf today from the website and placed it in
there.  The images are a bit fuzzy, though, I'll have to work on that.

> Also, you should consider joining the piecepack wiki:
>
> http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/FrontPage
>
> and add a designer page and game page. This gives peopleyet another
plavce ot and comment on your game.

Great idea!  I've made a few pages there right now, and seem to have
also made a MarkGoadrich/MoinEditorBackup page by accident, and I
can't figure out how to delete it...

Mark